Pray This My Friend

Thursday, March 16, 2006

my prayer requests

-please pray the the relationships at my work will open up more and God will shine through myself and use me how He sees fit

-pray that my friends in san francisco grow spiritually closer to God and keep Him in the center as they move forward with this transition....also pray for a safe a healthy pregnancy and baby and mommy

-pray that our family will grow more spiritual together and individually, that we can overcome trials with our total focus on Christ

-pray that our community keeps growing strength and closeness and we always keep Christ at the center and main focus

- pray the a child who we know continues to heal and makes it out of intensive care unit and won't need surgury

-pray that this blog will bring us closer to Christ and each other

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home